Copyright © IE Design . All rights reserved.
IE Design is looking for an Intermediate Architectural/Structural Designer to Join our London Office and work with our Team. The potential candidate will develop BIM Models and prepare the REVIT drafting of Residential/Commercial/Industrial/Institutional projects, help with technology advancement through using state-of-the-art technology, perform site reviews to compile information for upcoming/future projects, and complete general reviews/inspections for projects under construction.
- Graduate of Architectural and/or Architectural Technology Program
- Proficient in drafting using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Minimum Experience of 2-3 Years in Architectural Drawings
- Strong REVIT experience in Architectural/Structural Engineering and relevant site experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasking
- Attention to Details is a must
- Strong knowledge of Concrete and Steel buildings and High-rise Buildings construction
- Independent, Self-motivated and Self-learning with minimum supervision
- Willingness to learn state-of-the-art related technologies and work on professional and personal growth
- Access to Vehicle and are willing to travel to construction sites throughout Southwestern Ontario.
- Develop BIM and REVIT Models for Projects
- Prepare Drawings, with High Attention to Details, Through Preliminary Systems Layouts, Coordination Sets, Permit Sets, to Final Working Drawings
- Perform Site Visits, and Complete General Reviews for Projects under Construction
- Review Shop Drawings and Compile Information for Future Projects
Qualified applicants must submit their
SAMPLE PROJECTS RELATED TO IE DESIGN LINE OF WORK
by email (pdf files only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Day A New Challenge,
Every Day An Opportunity to Shape a Better World,
Every Day a Chance to Make A Difference
WE Design an Intelligent Resilient Sustainable WORLD
At Intelligent Engineering Design (IE Design)